Saturday, January 4, 2014

52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks

I've been thinking about a weekly topic that could be the foundation for this blog in 2014 and get me back on a research track.

When Amy Johnson Crow at No Story Too Small issued a challenge yesterday to write a blog post each week about a specific ancestor, I knew that was it. Check out the details of Amy's challenge in her post Challenge: 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks.

Over the past four years, I've written about a number of ancestors here and I'll probably re-visit some of those stories for this series but I'll also cover new ground. No doubt along the way, some holes in my research will show up and that is a good thing.

The series starts here on Monday. Follow No Story Too Small for a weekly recap with links to participating blogs.


*Graphic by Amy Johnson Crow.

No comments:

Post a Comment