Saturday, September 10, 2011

FGS 2011 - Photos - Exhibit Hall

The Exhibit Hall seems huge to me - bigger than what I remember from last year, but maybe that's just because I decided to take a picture of every booth. I'm only about halfway through at this point but here's a quick look at the Exhibit Hall. For more pictures check out FGS 2011 - Springfield, IL.

GeneaBloggers Radio was broadcast from the Media Center. 
Thomas MacEntee, Randy Seaver, Caroline Pointer, 
Amy Coffin, Terri O'Connell, Jen Holik and Lisa Alzo

Who knew they had a genealogy program?
The USCIS Genealogy Program is a fee-for-service program
providing family historian and other researchers with timely access
to historical immigration and naturalization records of deceased immigrants.

RootsTech is offering a discount during FGS and today
is the last day to take advantage of that. You don't have
to be at FGS to participate. Amy Coffin has the details 

NARA is here but you don't need me to tell you about them.

Did you know NEHGS has lots of 
online databases for their members?

Janet Hovorka, owner, with Julie Cahill Tarr


More from the Exhibit Hall coming up later.


DisclosureI am an Official Blogger for FGS 2011.

3 comments:

  1. Linda, you really got some great shots of the Exhibit Hall. Very professional! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. Thanks for the link to Amy's blog and the RootsTech discount. I was trolling for it as I couldn't remember the details. You just saved me a bunch of time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cherie. Michelle, maybe I'll see you at RootTech!

    ReplyDelete