Thursday, September 1, 2011

Countdown to FGS 2011 - Saturday's Schedule

Only 6 more day until FGS 2011!

Last night I set up my FGS 2011 schedule on Google Calendar so I will have quick access from my phone. There are going to be some seriously long days next week but what's more fun than genealogy and genea-friends for 14 or 15 hours a day?

On Tuesday, Thomas MacEntee posted A GeneaBlogger's Packing List with some great tips at GeneaBloggers. After looking at my schedule, I'm adding industrial strength concealer to my list.

Speaking of schedules, here's what I'm doing on Saturday.

8:00-9:00 - Digital Scrapbooking - Linda Woodward Geiger, CG, CGL

9:30-10:30 - Write Your Family History Step by Step - Lisa A. Alzo

11:00-12:00 - Developing a Basic Research Plan - J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA

2:00-3:00 - Developing a Basic Research Plan (continued) - J. Mark Lowe, CG, FUGA

3:30-4:30 - Hidden Delights: The Website of the National Archives (UK) - Audrey Collins

5:00-6:00 - Twitter: It's Not Just "What I Had for Breakfast" Anymore - Thomas MacEntee

The full conference schedule is available on the FGS website as is a brief bio for each speaker


Disclosure: I am an Official Blogger for FGS 2011.



No comments:

Post a Comment