1) What is on your Genealogy Bucket List? What research locations do you want to visit? Are there genea-people that you want to meet and share with? What do you want to accomplish with your genealogy research? List a minimum of three items - more if you want
2) Tell us about it in a blog post of your own (please give me a link in Comments), a comment to this post in Comments, or a status line or comment on Facebook.
Think big! Have fun! Life is short - do genealogy first!
Here's my list.
- Take an extended research trip – minimum of a month, two would be great. This trip would focus on Virginia and North Carolina since practically every line I have spent time in one or both of those states.
- Visit every county in the United States where an ancestor lived. I don’t have any idea how many counties that might be but I have probably only made a tiny dent in it.
- Spend two weeks researching at the Family History Library. If I go to RootsTech2012, this might actually be possible.
- Get my research organized well enough so that anyone could pick it up years later and start where I left off. (He said to think big.)
- Break down my top five brick walls.