My other interests (in no particular order) include:
- Travel, especially cruising. Just got back from my 9th cruise a week before Christmas.
- The Beach. That means Pawleys Island or nearby Litchfield Beach in South Carolina. Starting April 25th, I'll spend two weeks enjoying this view at Pawleys.
- Photography. Some of my pictures are online here.
- University of Kentucky Basketball. I was born a Wildcat basketball fan. (Come Monday the Cats will be the #1 team in the nation so watching the Big Blue has been big fun so far this season.)
- University of Kentucky Football. I developed into a Wildcat football fan. This fall will be my 21st year as a season ticket holder. For many of those years, football was just a social occasion (tailgating way more fun than games) but that's changing.
- Audio Books. If I'm sitting down, I should be working on genealogy so my "reading" has turned into "listening". With books loaded to my iPod, I can listen in the car, on the beach, doing housework, at the gym, etc. Favorite authors include James Patterson, Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum series), Mary Higgins Clark, David Baldacci, John Grisham, Richard North Patterson and Chelsea Cain.